Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammy

I can't remember if I've ever been anywhere else. All I can remember is being in this prison for my whole life. It's so dark I can't see a thing but I can slightly feel things. Especially when they shock me. I never do anything wrong or talk but once every second they shock me. Sometimes they shock me twice in one second. Every time they do my muscles contract and I can feel blood spilling out of me and into small tubes. Then from some other tubes they put more blood into me. Why they do this I don't know. Why do they want me to suffer? It's so crowded in here. I think my captor has more then one slave. I can feel something on both sides of me. The one on the left seems smaller then the other. They seem to breathe in and out. I can't talk to them but I assume they to are tortured. If I ever get out I don't know what I'll do, where I'll go, what I'll see. But for now I'll just stay here and endure my torture.

A little short story to entertain you in the beginning. Now today I am really pissed. Today is the 54th Grammy awards. The Grammys say that it's a night for music but really they're lying. It's not for music. It's pretty much only for pop and rap. The only things they have for rock is the Foo Fighters and four fucking awards. Now lets look at those awards. Fucking Mumford and Sons. You have to be kidding me. They aren't fucking rock. I've never even heard of Wilco and I don't consider Coldplay rock. Megadeth and Mastodon are the only metal bands there. Then for the best record and album of the year. For the best record there isn't anything for rock or metal. What about fucking Buried Alive by Avenged Sevenfold, Fever by Bullet for my Valentine, All Signs Point to Lauderdale or It's Complicated by A Day to Remember, and Sick or The Collapse by Adelitas Way. Why the fuck aren't any of those songs in there. Why is it all pop and there has been plenty of rock and metal albums besides the Foo Fighters (although there's nothing wrong with them). This is why I can't wait for the Revolver Golden Gods Awards. A night where people who like rock and metal can celebrate and vote for bands and songs they like and not shitty pop and rap. But until then....

Question of the Day:

What type of music do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment