Monday, April 30, 2012

The 11 Things I Hate Most On Call of Duty Part 1

I never talk about it but I love Call of Duty. However, there are many things on it that I hate (although I still play it for some reason). I have a list of 11 things that I hate. No not 10 things, 11 things.

11. Killcams - Killcams are useful sometimes like when you're trying to find where a sniper is or you just have no idea how you got killed. However, I feel like most of the time it's not needed. I mean I know how I was killed. The guy shot me. I don't need to watch it again. I feel like it's mocking me when it shows me it. Like it's saying "Hey, you want to see yourself get killed again. Haha look at you. Look at you, idiot. Boom! headshot! Haha and you were so close to getting a care package. If only you had killed him but no you're to much of an idiot to kill him so you have to watch him kill you."

10. Throwing knives from across the map - Have you ever been in a match and it has just started and right when you start running you get hit by a throwing knife. Then you're like "what the fuck just happened" so you watch the killcam (one of the times you want to watch it) and you see that right when the match started someone threw a throwing knife. It is very annoying....I wish I could do that.

9. Changing your class and forgetting that you no long have that perk - I recently had this happen to me when I was playing Modern Warfare 2. I was using my LMG with commando pro and I like to jump from high places with it. I wanted to start sniping so I changed my class and forgot that I didn't have commando pro with it and when I jumped from a high place I died. The only good thing about it is that I got an emblem for it. I also hate getting killed by helicopters and sentries so for all my classes I have cold blooded which I also don't have on my sniper class so I went outside when there was a pave low and I think you can tell what happened.

8. Stunning/killing yourself - Am I the only one that does this? I go around and I know someone's inside a building so I throw a stun grenade in the room but I miss the door so it bounces back and stuns me. Maybe I'm the only one that does that but it seems like I always stun myself. Just today I was playing terminal and threw a stun grenade a good distance away from me and I still managed to get stunned by it. Stun grenades are bad but it's even worse when it's a frag grenade that bounces back. I'm always killing myself doing this because then I run towards the grenade and attempt to throw it where it was supposed to go to. Sometimes I succeed and other times I get hurt or killed. But sometimes when I play headquarters I throw a grenade into the room where the headquarters are trying to kill people but I'm to impatient to wait for it to blow up so I run in after it which results in me getting blown up by my own grenade.

7. Care packages - I have a love-hate relationship with care packages. I love getting them because I love getting different killstreak rewards (unless its a UAV or ammo). However, they can be annoying sometimes. Like when I get a care package and I'm excited to see what it is but when it drops down it falls on me. I have been killed by care packages at least 50 times. Although typically this happens when I play drop zone. That happens to me a lot but it's especially annoying when you're a juggernaut and one falls on you. I don't mind so much when I'm the bad juggernaut but when I'm the good juggernaut I hate it (bad juggernaut - riot shield and pistol. good juggernaut - LMG).

6. Things that explode - Have you ever just been running along minding your own business and you pass a car without noticing that it's on fire and then it explodes and kills you. Or when you're sniping and there's those exploding barrels behind you and when someone tries to kill you and misses he hits the barrels. Of course you're trying to kill people so you don't look behind to check. Then suddenly they explode and you die when you were so close to getting a killstreak reward.

Well there's 6 of them. I'll post the last five in a couples days (or weeks).

And there's the picture I promised (I hope it works).

P.S. Because of what happened during the last post I'm not spell checking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment