Thursday, April 5, 2012

Guys On Xbox

So recently on my xbox bio I put

"If you're a guy and I don't know you, the answer is no. I realize that girls playing violent video games is a rare occurrence but that does not mean that you should try to befriend me. I do not want to be your friend, I do not want to date you, I do not want to meet you, I do not want to have anything to do with you. Do not send me a friend request, do not send me a message, do not say "hi" to me and do not tell me you love me. And yes, I did just kill you."

I realize that this may sound harsh but considering the fact that in 6 months of playing xbox I've had 4 guys try to talk to me only because I'm a girl (although one of them somehow persuaded me to accept his friend request). One of them sent me a couple of messages. Two of them expressing his love to me, one that I can't remember, and the last one was a response to me telling him "leave me alone" where he put a crying face (:'( that face in case you're not familiar with it) and telling me that he didn't want to leave. The other guy sent me something that I also don't remember to which I responded "_l_" (the finger, in case you don't know). His response was "is that a penis cause it's cute. My first thought when I read that was "Wow. This guy is charming. Obviously knows what ladies like to hear." It also didn't help that he was being a jackass to everyone else that joined the game and was making fun of people's gamer tags (including mine). The next guy was able to get me to accept his friend request and hasn't been a problem. He hasn't sent me anything bad or been a asshole so I guess 1/4 of the guys are good. The last guy only said "Hey username. What's up girl". This wouldn't have bothered me so much if he hadn't added the girl part and if he had said hi to everyone.

So I decided to change my bio to that so maybe guys would stop bothering me. Did it? Of course not. So today I get into a game and during the game I get a message from a guy (I won't tell you his name so that he can't keep some, not much but some of his dignity). His message said "I completely understand your bio but if you don't have decency to talk in OBJECTIVE playlist then fuck off". Well first of all, if you're going to send me an angry message at least use proper grammar. It should be "don't have THE decency to talk in THE objective" not "don't have decency to talk in objective". Second of all, if I don't want to talk to fucking idiots like you I don't have to. What I would have sent him (although I didn't because I'm not as much of an asshole as him) was "Maybe if it wasn't for idiots like you who send me messages like that I wouldn't put that on my bio". So he and some other guys are talking and he says to them "check out usernames bio blah blah blah don't care about the rest". They did and one of them says "Yeah she has problems". My response to that (although again I didn't respond because I'm not a bastard like them) would have been "yeah and my problem is you guys". I wasn't mentioned again but after I left the game because I have a life unlike these guys I get a request from him to play Call of Duty with him. Now I'm confused. You send me an angry message and make fun of me and then when I leave you want me to play CoD with you. I think his problem is that he's mad because he wants me to talk to him. He then went to send me a message and saw my bio. I think this made him remember all of the girls that turned him down because of his jackass ways and decided to take it out on me. When I didn't respond he decided to tell his friends. Then he gave up and when he saw that I left he was saddened and wanted me to play more. I could be wrong but that's what I think happened.

I know that out of all the people that play CoD its probably 90%-95% guys and 5%-10% girls playing. This however does not mean that all the girls want to be drooled over by guys when we enter a game. So if you're a guy that plays xbox and you bother girls that you find playing any game, stop. It just shows how much of a lowlife you are.

Well I'm done complaining. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment