Friday, April 20, 2012

Not Again

A minute ago while playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a guy sent me a series of messages. Most of which I responded to. Why? Because it was to good of an opportunity to pass up. This was our conversation.

Idiot - You're a retard. (I'm assuming he sent me this because he was mad that I got killed. I was playing search and destroy where you have one life. After all of my teammates died including him, I was able to kill 3 of the remaining opponents. However I was unable to kill the last guy.)
Idiot again - Sorry. I didn't mean that. I love you <3
Guess who sent me another message - Won't happen again. Sorry ;)
Me finally answering because I didn't want to answer while in the middle of a match - Since you were nice enough to apologize I accept it however do not send me anymore messages.
Idiot - Lol why can't I ? (first of all there shouldn't be a space between the I and question mark. It should look like "I?" not "I ?" and second of all you can't because I don't like being annoyed by guys on xbox. I hope you have learned your lesson.)
Guess who - Your bio is sorta fucked. :) (I have no idea what the smile face is there for)

I decided to have some fun with him after this so I sent him a message saying "Because I'm not who you think I am"

Freaked out idiot - holy shit. who are you? (I can only imagine what he was thinking when he sent me that)
me - her boyfriend and her bio is like that because of guys like you who do stuff like this (I thought it would be funnier to tell him I was a dude. I think next time this happens I'm going to tell the guy "a 70 year old man but I'd still like to meet you" and see what happens.
Idiots reply - Message people because they suck at the game? LOL her bio is fucked. hahha Read it. (I would like to point out that in the last game we played I had 7 kills and 3 deaths while he had 3 kills and 4 deaths. In the game where he started sending me messages I had 8 kills and 4 deaths while he had 4 kills and 4 deaths. My question is if I suck at the game yet I'm doing better then him (and the rest of my team) what does that mean?)
me - I completely agree with her bio but you obviously don't have a girlfriend so you wouldn't understand.
Bastard - Sorry that my girlfriend doesn't play xbox. Hahaha shes a keeper. ;) (again not sure about the now winking smile face)
my awesome response - Imaginary girlfriends can't buy xboxs.
His idiotic response - Ou got me there ! You've won the argument ! Congrats you just won ... absolutly nothing :) wow yeah coool dude man bro !!!!! (Again I would like to point out that there is NO space between the last word and the exclamation point/question mark. It's also spell absolutEly not absolutly)

I feel like he sent me this response because he had no comeback so to further humiliate him I sent him a message saying "me - 1 you - emasculated + loss of pride = asshole"

His last message was - Whoa so sick man!!!!! hahahahha (Finally there is no space between the last word and exclamation point)

I didn't feel like sending him another message because I felt like I won the battle and because there isn't really anything else to telling him other then how to use correct grammar. After the match (the whole time we were playing search and destroy) he promptly left the game to try and regain what little pride he had left and to hide from the shame he had caused himself.

So I hope everyone learns from this. Also I'm sorry I haven't posted the picture from 2 months ago. Ive been to busy (and lazy) to post them and I'm still not exactly sure how to or if it will work. I'm hoping to post a random picture on my next post to test it out and see if it works. I don't know when my next post will be though because I have a research paper that I only have till wednesday to do. I know what you're thinking "Why did you put off doing the paper this long. You should have gotten it done sooner." Well she just finished telling use what we had to do on Monday so I couldn't have started it till then which only gives us 9 days to do it. I hate school. On the plus side I'm going to a concert this week to see Shinedown, Art of Dying, Adelita's way, and New Medicine so that will be sick. Jealous? You should be.

So being the idiot I am while I was spell checking my post I was trying to fix a word. Thinking that it was going to delete it I pressed the delete/backspace button. Instead it went back to the previous page I was on. I freaked out thinking I just lost everything I wrote. All I had to do was press the "show the next page" button at the top of the screen and I got back to this page. Is that supposed to be some sick kind of karma? Go ahead laugh at me. I don't give a shit. I am never going to spell check my posts ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment