Sunday, September 11, 2011

first post and signs

Hey everyone who's reading my blog(which i doubt will be any). This is Blog Asylum where all my insane blogs go. A little bit about me(although i doubt anyone cares). I'm a girl and I'm 15.  I will not tell you my name cause I don't trust you guys.  I hope to write funny blogs at least once a week although I don't expect many people to like it. I'm a very pesimistic person as you have probably noticed. For my first post I will tell you guys a story.

Signs

Ok, so as you may or may not know Borders is going out of business. If you don't know then you've probably never been to it so you probably don't know it's a book store which means you probably never read so I don't know why your reading this. If you have been to Borders but you don't know it's going out of business then you should crawl out from under your rock. Anyways, as I was saying Borders is going out of business and since my dad loves getting things at cheaper prices we went there. When we got there Borders stood out with the big yellow "we're going out of business" sign. As we went in things became very clear with the hundreds, and I'm not kidding there really was hundreds of going out of business signs. There were tons hanging from the ceiling, taped to the bookshelves, and on the walls. I have to wonder how much this costs. Is it buying all of these signs that cause Borders to go out of business? If so I can imagine how that went.

Assistant to Mr. Person who owns Borders: Sir, Borders is almost bankrupt. There's only a few thousand dollars left. What should we do?

Mr. Person who owns Borders: You know what we should do. We should spend the rest of the money to buy going out of business signs so that we go bankrupt instead of trying to save the company.

Assistant: Are you sure sir.

Mr. Person who owns Borders: Of course I'm sure.

Assistant: Ok sir. *leaves room*

Mr. Person who owns Borders: *evil laugh* Now my plan is Complete. *shape shifts into the person who owns Barnes and Noble* Now with Borders going bankrupt, everyone will shop at Barnes and Noble. We'll be the best book store in the world and everyone who isn't an idiot and can read will shop there. *looks under desk at the real person who owns Borders who is tied up and gagged* What are you gonna do now. *evil laugh*

Real Mr. Person who owns Borders: *muffled speaking*


And that's why I think Borders went out of business. Now all i have to do is convince the police this, although last time i ended up in a white room in a straight jacket.

On another note who the hell names a book store Barnes and Noble.


Before the end of this post and every other one I will have a question of the day. Todays question is:

Why is it called assistant?

You know why. I bet you don't. Well since I'm such a generous person I'll tell you. It's cause an assistant kisses ass a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment