Friday, October 21, 2011

Punishment

Warning: This was made by a person who had been having insomnia for about a month. You have been warned.

I'm back! Wow I can almost hear all the crickets as you guys don't care. Well, I would like to thank all the people that answered the question of the day from my last post. In case you haven't already figured it out there was no one so since I have such loving fans I have decided to tell (bore) you guys with what I've done the past week or two I've been gone. Well I've been having insomnia for about a month now which is why this is being posted at 4 this morning. I've also been terrorized by my new kitten. Her name is Ash and she "loves" me. I now have scratches on my foot from where she decided to try and climb onto it an after she fell decided that she would claw my foot. She has also been attempting to eat my hand. Every once in a while she decided to start licking my hand and when she is done with that she starts sucking and biting my thumb. She also licks my face so now I'm worried that I may wake up one day to find the flesh on my face missing or my thumb or entire hand.  I also got the new Five Finger Death Punch album American Capitalist which is awesome. I have fallen in love with the song "Under and Over It" especially the one line "Did you hear the one about me playing the game. Selling my soul and changing my name. Did you hear the one about me being a prick. Did you know that I don't care and you can suck my. Did you hear the one about me trying to die. Fist in the air and a finger to the sky. Do I care if you hate me. Do you want to know the truth. C'est la vie, adios, good riddance, fuck you". I'm looking forward to Disturbed new b-side album The Lost Children which will be out November 8th. Let's think what else can I tell you. Play-doh is still fun to play with even when your 15 but you still should not eat it. I'm very confused by something I saw at a store. They had a jar of what they called "party peanuts". I don't understand what that means. Does it mean that the peanuts wear little party hats and have a banner that says some party thing when you open it. Maybe they have that little toy thing that you twirl around on a stick and makes a very annoying noise. They could also have streamers and confetti that pops out whenever you open it. Or by "party peanuts" do they mean that they are peanuts that are only allowed to be brought to parties. Like if you get pulled over by the cops and they find a jar of opened party peanuts on the seat and there's no party going on they'll arrest you. I kind of hope it's the first thing but at the same time it would be funny if it was the later of the two. Oh well. Halloween is soon. I don't understand why people my age don't go as much. I mean really it's free candy. But whatever the less that go the more candy I get. I'm going as a cereal killer this year and no, I do not mean serial killer. I will stop boring you guys and try to get some sleep now. Don't worry I won't be gone as long this time. I'm working on a special Halloween themed story for you guys. Until then all of you should work on something very important to me. STOP MUFFIN CRUELTY. Think about how you would feel if you were a muffin. You're just given life and then eaten by some ungrateful brat.

Question of the Day:
Since I'm punishing you guys for not answering the last one you guys get none this time. Feel free to answer last posts question.

No comments:

Post a Comment