Friday, October 7, 2011

Math Poem

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I can't think of anything to write. Today I have some interesting things. Me and my family went to a German festival and I got a dragon balloon. Yes a balloon. I have a childs mind and an idiots brain. That means I would be good to video tape and send to one of those funny shows. Any ways it was cool at the festival. You can use cool in both ways there. By that I mean you can interpret it as cool like it's nice or cool as in it's cold. If that doesn't help explain it well then you should go back to kindergarden. Besides the German festival I had a kind of fun thing to do in geometry. We had to do a poem for extra credit. I needed the extra credit so I had to do it. I came up with a stupid poem so I'm going to share it with you.

One plus one equals two.
Yes I know it's true.
A cone has a point at the end.
It's solid so it won't bend.
A cube is made up of squares.
It's not human so it doesn't have any hairs.
The origin of this poem is my brain.
The inside of it is insane.
We're getting off topic here.
I think this is enough for your ear.
Look, I didn't even shed a tear.
Now you can all cheer.

Yeah I don't know how I can up with it either. I'm gonna go and try and think of something to write now.

Question of The Day:

I'm going to give you people that are reading this a chance to read a story about what you want so I want you guys to pick a topic, any topic, and I will write a story about it. Well almost any topic, it depends on what you guys come up with. Yeah so now I'm the best blogger in the world letting you lucky people choose a topic. I'm so nice (this isn't just because I can't think of anything to write about). Wait this isn't really in question form. Ok, what do you guys want me to write about? There happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment