Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's....iron man?

"Yay," I though to myself last night before I went to bed (although technically it was early in the morning when I went to sleep) "it's Tuesday so I have no classes today and I can sleep in." Which I did finally getting up at 3 pm. After getting up I played MW3 for about an hour until I remembered the homework I had. So my day of no school turned into having to do science homework, a math test, an english test, and review for the civics test and I still have more science to do and in english we're writing a short story that I still have to work on (I have two stories and I'm not sure which to use). Anyways I spent about an hour and a half doing homework on my day off (yes I have no school on Tuesdays and Thursdays haha). So now I'm taking a break. My day yesterday was interesting. After school (I also only have 4 hours of school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday hahahaha) me and my mom had to bring one of our 5 cats to the vet. She hates the vet and being in a cage so we spent 10 minutes in the car hearing her meow the whole way there then we got there she no longer hated her cage and wanted to stay in it only to hear her meow for another 10 minutes on our way back. Then me and my dad went to the mall to meet my friend. My arm was almost ripped off when I told her what Ross put about Andy from Black Veil Brides on his blog Sarcasmic Music (run Ross run she's gonna kill you). Anyways aside from all the shit in my life, today I'm going to talk about a show I watch. It's called Iron Man Armored Adventures (yes I watch things like that). Now it's a good show but there's some things that perplex me. Like how he always watches the one building. You'd think that people would find it weird for some guy to watch a building all the time but no they just go on with their lives not a care in the world. Then when iron man is fighting another person in iron in the middle of a road it's completely normal. No one calls the police or are worried about it at all. And when a robot smashes into your building and causes a lot of damage no one cares or when your car looks like it's been sat on by a giant nothing happens. Then there's the brat Justin Hammer. The girl that works for him should quit. If a 20 something year old brat almost kills me with a laser gun thing I would not be working for him anymore. Then when he gets blasted of to space he doesn't do anything. You'd think he's be like "maybe I should move out of the way so I don't get blasted off into space" but no he just stands there. I wish people on COD would be like that. It would make the throwing knife much easier to use. There's that other criminal named Unicorn. What the fuck man. Seriously unicorn, that's the best you could come up with. If I was fighting someone named unicorn I would not be scared at all. Remember criminals when picking a name for yourself pick ones that are going to strike fear into your foes not a name that's going to make people think that you want to finish the fight soon so you can get to the shoe sale on time. So that's the end of my complaining but one last thing. People in iron armor bounce. 

Question of the Day:
What if you get two fortune cookies that contradict each other? 

5 comments:

  1. That's right Ross you better run because your sooo dead! FEAR ME!! ;) <3BlackVeilBrides<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Ross you better run because your sooo dead! FEAR ME!! ;) <3BlackVeilBrides<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Veil Brides somehow manage to pretend to be rockstars and be insanely irritating at the same time. I cannot change my stance on them. Looks like I'll have to accept death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They don't pretend and if anyone is insanely irritating its you. And don't worry Ross I'll make your death as painful as possible....sigh but I cant I made a promise to a friend. So your off the hook...for now.

    ReplyDelete