Wednesday, January 18, 2012

People

Today at 5 o'clock in the morning I found a disturbing thing on the internet. Wikipedia was shut down for the day because of some stupid law thingy that's threatening the internet. You know what I say to that law thing. Fuck off! Anyways now that I've gotten my anger out of the way for my post today I'm going to tell you guys what I say yesterday from my point of view. So I was in the car and the first thing I saw some guy texting on the phone when cars are literally 6 inches to the left of him driving. And people thought that driving while texting was bad. Then there was a guy who looked a little to old to have a balloon (it was light blue in case you're wondering). Another guy who looks a little to old to be dating that woman he's holding hands with. Trees actually looked like they were talking. One looked like they were sitting down and the other looked like it was pointing towards something. Probably pointing at the guy with a balloon. I saw a phone number that wanted to know if you have junk. Why it wants junk I have no idea. There was a sign that told me it's hot dog time but I feel like it tells me that every time I see it. A woman was taking the words "keep your eyes on the road" way to seriously. She just kept looking down at the road while driving. There was also a car that said it had no seats and  bridge that is possibly icy. Why they have a sign that tells you that I have no idea. Is that going to help stop accidents? Then we passed a graveyard which isn't so bad except it was a crappy day and really foggy out so it was kind of freaky. Then right next to the graveyard was a tree that looked like it was capturing a bird feeder with long pointing tree limbs which didn't at all help with the graveyard. Next I went to a mall where people were torturing fruit in a blender. How they were going to talk to the fruit I don't know. There was also mall cops with stupid hats and people that had a shopping cart in the mall. The last thing I saw was a claw machine with no prizes in it. Sorry today was a stupid post. To make it up to you I'm going to go you a riddle that I made up.

I am worthless
I am only bought once
I am only used once
And then I sit here
forever
Until they choose to replace me
I am worthless
For I am....

Ok so that doesn't really make up for the crappy post but.....just answer it anyway.

Question of the day:

Why do they call it quicksand when it sucks you down slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment