Friday, March 16, 2012

Flu

So me and my sister are waiting to watch TV with my dad who conveniently left in the middle of the show. So we have to pause it and where it paused it said

Prevent H1N1 (swine) flu
Wash your hands!
Get the H1N1 vaccine when available


This irritates me because they don't really have to put swine in parenthesis. They could just put H1N1 and it would be fine. That's what I thought until my sister told me that kids might not know what H1N1 is. So I said "then just put swine. Everyone knows what swine is".  Then I thought why not put just flu. Is there really a need to single out swine flu and it doesn't use as many letter. But some people might not think that the flu is that big of a deal so I think they should put "Prevent Death" and then everyone will wash there hands. I also don't understand why getting the vaccine is smaller then washing your hands. Isn't it more important to get the vaccine then washing your hands. But then again I'm a 15 year old girl. What the hell do I know. Well that's all I have to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment