Monday, March 26, 2012

Lines

Why Barnes and Noble. Why. Why do have 6 cash registers and only one fucking cashier working. Because you know what fucking happens when there's one person who has a compliant and takes 10 fucking minutes to check out. Every fucking person in line has to wait ten fucking minutes just to check out one fucking heavy ass book. How many people are working there. Don't you think you could have more then one person working at the cash registers. Especially when there's 5 fucking people in line. That's why they're going out of business. Because while they're being assholes at the cash registers, everyone's reading their fucking books in line. By the time they get to check out they already finished the fucking book. And that isn't the only place that has a problem with lines. Dairy Queen also has a problem. I waited fucking 10 minutes yesterday for chicken tenders. They are making food for people who aren't even fucking there. You get a number when you order and when they call your number, you get your food but they were calling numbers and there was no one coming up to get the food. They make really good chicken tenders though. I am a very angry person this week which probably has something to do with having insomnia again. So besides being angry about the fucking long lines at places I am actually happy about something. Assassin's Creed 3 is coming out on October 30 and I pre-ordered it and got a fucking sick metal case for my game. It has beautiful artwork by Alex Ross. So I'm incredibly happy for that and I can't wait for the game to come out. In other news, I got a lip piercing which I have been wanting for months. If someone had told me that I would have to wash my mouth out with terrible tasting mouthwash, I might have changed my mind about getting it. It's only the taste at first but after being in your mouth for 10 seconds it starts to burn and I have to use it every time I eat.

Number of times I used the word fuck in this post (including that one): 14

No comments:

Post a Comment