Friday, March 2, 2012

Languages

I'm back. Last week my family and I went on a trip to Georgia. I did take some pictures there and I will share them with you once I figure out how to put pictures on here. Until then I noticed something while I was there. They talk differently. I know that's a shocker. But seriously they use different words and have a different accent and it was hard for me to understand what people were saying sometimes. I was thinking about it and I though "why not have a language class that teaches us different words that they use and how to speak with their accent". I think it would be much more convenient then learning Spanish or french. Then I though "but people in England have a different accent then people in the US and use some different words but we don't take an English language class". So I am proposing that instead of taking Spanish or french or German or any other language, we should first consider taking Southern American (or whatever it would be called) and people in the southern American states can take North American as a language. School should also let us take English as a language. I think it would be much better to take those. I mean who wants to learn Spanish. It's not like anyone wants to visit Mexico with all the gang crimes(don't kill me gang people) and listening to peoples conversation while they're speaking Spanish is kind of creepy. And French? Who wants to go to France and eat frog legs? Anyways guys with English accents are so cute (I think every American girl would agree with that). So come one school. Drop Spanish and French and let us learn those language.

Question of the Day:

Do people in America speak American or do we speak English and if it's American that we speak why do we learn it in English class?

No comments:

Post a Comment