Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lemonade, The Next Weapon

Today I am going to talk about something that has been bothering me for a while now. What's with the saying "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade". First of all why the fuck would life give you lemons. I'd be like "Are you shitting me. Couldn't you give me something a little more useful like, oh I don't know money!!! Then I could just go to the fucking store and buy lemonade instead of having to go through the trouble of making it myself.". And anyways, life didn't give you sugar now did it. From my experience lemonade without sugar is horrible. So I don't think making lemonade would be very good. However, I guess you could use the lemons on people. Say you have someone you don't like and you want to make their life a living hell. All you have to do is cut open a lemon and squirt the lemon juice in their eyes. Or I could use the really crappy lemonade I made and force feed it to my enemies....not that I have any I'm just saying I could. Or even better I could use that really crappy lemonade I'm supposed to make and poor it into the wounds (that I may or may not have caused) of my enemies. Again I'm not saying I having any enemies that I would like to kill by tying them up and torturing them by....I mean I don't have any enemies I don't even know what I would do to kill them if I did. Anyways, I think that would be a pretty good thing to do. We could even use it in war. Just get a giant bucket of lemon juice and pour it onto enemy soldiers who have wounds or into their eyes or both. Yeah and then we could make a gun that squirts lemon juice and some of them could go onto tanks. We could rule the world with this. We could have lemon juice bombs and when they explode lemon juice goes everywhere or we could just have planes that drop lemons down on people. I'm sure that would hurt. Why has no one thought of this yet. Ok, army if you ever use this idea I demand to have one of those guns so I can use it on the enemies I don't have. Oh, and also some lemon juice for ammo and some good lemonade. What, lemonade is good as long as you use sugar. Oh and I'd also like $10,000. What. It's my idea. They should pay me for it. Don't look at me that way. You're just jealous cause you didn't think of it.

Question Of The Day:

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets? (If you don't know what a kamikaze pilot is, cause I have a feeling many of you won't know, it was a Japanese soldier who would attempt to fly their plane into enemy ships during World War 2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment