Thursday, September 22, 2011

Roof Damage

I'm back after three days. I apologize for taking a day longer for this post I've just been having a tough time lately. I've been having insomnia since Saturday and my teachers are giving me to much homework. I'm actually supposed to be working on my damn civics essay right now but oh well. But enough of my complaining. Today I would like to talk about something I am very concerned about. Flex Seal. That's right. You know that commercial for the "rubber in a can". I have come to realize something very important while watching that commercial. During the commercial, at one point they demonstrate how resistant it is to extreme temperatures. To do this, they put a blow torch over it to show how resistant to heat it is and at another point they but it in what I'm guessing is dry ice to show how resistant to cold it is. This worries me deeply. Do houses now have to be resistant to extreme heat and cold. I hope not. I'll start with the fire. Have you ever lived in a house that had to be protected from fire. I mean really, if your house has to be built specifically so that your house doesn't catch on fire maybe you shouldn't live there. I could see your house being set on fire once because of arson or leaving the stove on or your Christmas tree catching fire but not being set on fire daily. What, do people live in places where it rains fire. Well for those idiots that do I suggest that you move to a safer place that rains water. But seriously I hope no ones roof would have to be able to endure fire and even if it did, I don't think flex seal would help much. I doubt flex seal would be able to cover your entire roof unless you live in a box. Any ways, you have other things to worry about. What if the fire that's raining down sets the side of your house, which is not protected by flex seal, on fire. Now the whole house is going to burn to the ground except the roof so when the house collapses you have a giant thing of rubber that falls on you. Although I hope you're not in your house while its on fire and you're in your car driving to a safe place. I guess the only good thing about having a giant piece of rubber crushing you is that while you're on the verge of passing out from the blood gushing out of the large wounds you acquired after the roof collapsed on you and having to inhale smoke from the fire that's still burning while you're waiting for people who may or may not come to rescue you is that you'll have that giant thing of rubber protecting you from the fire that's raining down and is probably burning the whole town down now, if there's any town left to burn. Now onto the dry ice. It's pretty much the same as fire except, well, cold. Does anyone know how cold dry ice is (why am i asking you idiot people that). Dry ice is -109.3 degrees fahrenheit. Basically that means it is extremely cold and you should not put your hand in a bucket of dry ice (they could have told me that sooner). Now that is something else that I hope no one has to endure. If anyone has however, I doubt they'll be able to tell me cause they're most likely dead. So basically the chances of living in a place that is -109.3 degrees fahrenheit is not possible. Is there even a place on earth that's that cold? But hey look, I taught you something. Now I feel like a teacher, I taught you something that you'll forget in about 30 seconds. Now I can check that off of things to do.

Question Of The Day:

Does anyone know what 555, 666, and 777 means. No seriously I just want to know and I'm to lazy to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment