Saturday, September 17, 2011

We Are The Champions?

As the number of days till Borders was closing was getting closer and closer to zero, my dad decided to go one last time. Of course I had to go because it takes about an hour to get there and back and I would not pass up the chance to get to listen to the radio for an hour. When we got there I was bored to death looking at the same books I had seen about a week ago. But then a funny thing happened. For those of you who have been to Borders, you would know that they play music. They play really bad music, I would rather cut off my left foot with a piece of paper then listen to the music but anyways they play music. On that particular day they played We Are The Champions by Queen(which I kind of like). Is there anyone else out there that doesn't understand this. I mean really, your going out of business and that's when you decide to play it. That's like playing a death metal song at a funeral. I think they should have played something by Avenged Sevenfold or Slipknot. They could have played All Hope Is Gone by Slipknot since the hope that they won't go bankrupt is gone. That would be fucking awesome. You're in the store when all of a sudden you hear some sick drumming and while you start head banging to All Hope Is Gone everyone else in the store, except the people who have good taste in music, start looking around thinking "what the fuck is this awesome shit and why haven't I listened to it before". Yes that is what they would think because Slipknot is just that awesome. I'm getting off topic.....but you have to admit that would be awesome. So why do I think they played We Are The Champions you ask. What do you mean you didn't ask me? Oh that was the voices in my head that asked me. Well I'm gonna tell you anyways and you shall listen.....pretty please. I think that the guy who owns Barnes and Noble hacked into the computer system at Borders and made it so it would play that song. Why would he do that you ask(or was it the voices again). Because he wants to torment the person who owns Borders. You see, the person who owns Borders and the person who owns Barnes and Noble are actually brothers. A long time ago they were best friends and together owned the book store Barnes and Noble and Borders. But that once great friendship fell apart when they had a fight about a girl. Yes the very thing that causes most guys to fight. They both fell in love with this girl and after immense arguing they broke up the company. One brother taking Barnes and Noble and the other taking Borders. Both brothers vowed to make the other brother go bankrupt and now it looks like one of them has done it. What does he win now that he's defeated his brother, I don't know. What happened to the girl. Well, she was locked in a tower for ten days until....well that's another story I'll someday tell you. Now I'm off to save the world. Ok ok you caught me. I'm not going to save to world but just because that's a lie it doesn't mean this story is. Or is it?

Question Of The Day:

If you've ever heard of an earwig then you'd know that it's a bug that supposedly crawls into your ear while your sleeping. Now, if an EARwig crawls into your ear does that mean a cockroach crawls into a guys....

This question brought to you by Worlds Dumbest. There's some funny shit on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment