Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pen vs Pencil

My sister has been writing in pen to do her homework. I don't understand this. Isn't it easier to write in pencil. "What if you make a mistake" I ask. To which she responds "i'll use white out". Sure she could use white out but to do that she'd have to get the white out, shake it, open it, white out the part she messed up on, wait for it to dry, and then write what she meant to put. Instead of going threw the hassle of doing that wouldn't it just be easier to use a pencil. Then all you have to do is turn the pencil over and erase whatever you messed up on. She says she uses a pen because she's to lazy to use a pencil. Maybe I'm just confused on what it means. Does lazy mean that you like to do the thing that takes the most time and energy? If so I have been using lazy incorrectly for years. Anyways, I have made a list of why each is better. It will be up to you readers(if there are any) to decide which is better. Pen or pencil.

Pen:
1. You can write in different colors
2. It's fun to play with the spring inside the pen
3. It's fun to annoy people by repeatedly clicking the thing that makes the pen come out
4. You can draw on peoples faces with pen

Pencil:
1. You can use the excuse "I have to sharpen my pencil." in school to get out of doing things
2. If you've done the thing above then your pencil is sharp and you can use it to stab people(trust me, you can. I still have pencil in my hand from where my sister stabbed me with a pencil and that was when I was 9)
3. Pencils have cool designs on them sometimes

And that's all that I could think of. If you have anything you would like to add, leave it in the comments.


Question of the day:

Why do we let stupid people have smart phones?

No comments:

Post a Comment