Thursday, September 15, 2011

Story Time!

I'm back for my next post (to the horror of some people). Today I have a story for you guys. It's about a war because for whatever reason I felt like writing about war. I'm not sure if that's because I've been listening to the song Scream, Aim, Fire by Bullet For My Valentine or because of the game I've been playing. Oh well now everyone sit down in a circle and I'll start.

The Battle

It's coming, I can feel it. I look and sure enough I can see the shadow of a figure coming in my direction. I get my ammo ready and prepare the other soldiers for the long battle ahead. I look again and see that it's holding a flag. I wonder if its a peace flag, although I doubt it. I also see more shadows following the one with the flag. I count twenty of them. The first one, the closest, is the only one with a flag. Some of the followers have what looks like some sort of cone on there head and some seem to have a roundish thing on there head. It's hard to tell exactly what it is. Not many, but some look well built and running as if they were football players, some others that are running aren't as well built but have a long stick with them. Lastly, there are some with nothing at all. They get closer and closer to the line. Once they cross it they're on our territory and the battle will begin. They seem to be very slow which is good for us because it gives us more time to prepare. I look at my soldiers. The ones closest to the enemy form a wall of defense. All five up there ready to give up their life to protect us and give us more time to kill every enemy. The next closest are in blue. They have ammo that will freeze our enemies in their tracks. Next is where I stand. Me, in the middle with two guys on each side. I can shoot the most ammo, four at a time. The ones next to me can shoot two. Then behind me is a row of five guys who can each shoot one at a time. Every soldier on the field is ready for battle. The one with the flag finally crosses the line signaling the start of the battle. The one in blue in front of me, the one in green behind me, and I start shooting. Only us for now. The others will wait until the rest of our enemies cross the line. The first guy isn't that strong and we're able to defeat him before he reached our defense. Before I have time to stop shooting more of our enemies start to cross the line. Each line starts shooting at their selected target. Now I can see the enemies better. All of them are a sickly green color. The ones that are well built and running are the toughest to kill. Then, all of a sudden I see one of our enemies with the stick pole vault over our defense. There's three that do this. The good thing is that they aren't running anymore. "Must have hurt themselves jumping over." I think to myself. Out of the twenty there originally were, there's now about ten. Our defense is slowly crumbling. 3 out of 5 have a little wound. 1 out of 5 has a major wound and 1 out of 5 is gone. But we go on, taking down our enemies one at a time. Now we're down to five enemies, now four, now three, now two. Our final enemy collapses, his head falling off of the rest of his body. His arm is no longer attached to his body. It must have been shot off. After thinking for a couple seconds, it hits me. We won! Most of our soldiers go to tend to the wounded. My curiosity being to much, I ask one of them to check what the flag that the first enemy we took down once held. The soldier goes to check. He comes back and responds "It's a red flag with the picture of a brain on it."

You think you know what game this story is about. Leave it in the comments. The person who gets it right gets some candy.

Question of the Day:

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment